Round Rock, TX, Independent Living
An exciting new lifestyle is waiting for you at The Enclave at Round Rock Senior Living. Our brand new Independent Living community offers private apartments with stylish and convenient features in a vibrant community setting with life-enhancing amenities and activities.
Senior Living Near Downtown Austin
The Enclave at Round Rock Senior Living keeps you close to fun and opportunities of the city, while offering a quiet and peaceful retreat on 6.4 sprawling acres. Just moments from home, you’ll find a variety of retailors at the Round Rock Premium Outlets, as well as easy access to Baylor Scott & White Medical Center and Cornerstone Hospital of Round Rock. Whether treating yourself to an Austin outing or staying close to home, Round Rock, TX, is a community you can truly enjoy.
There’s plenty to love about your new independent living apartment for seniors in Round Rock, TX, such as:
- Sky Lounge with Media Center and Observation Deck
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Outdoor Grilling Area
- Theater with Surround Sound
- Library, Computer and Business Center
- Unique Programming Like Marvelous Minds™ and Lifelong Learning Classes
- Culinary Arts Demonstration Kitchen
- And More!
More Time for You
We’ll handle of the day-to-day, like linens, laundry, housekeeping and maintenance, so you can spend more time pursuing meaningful activities which bring you joy and fulfillment. Be as social as you like with a variety of community activities and events to choose from. Treat yourself to some quiet relaxation in the privacy of your home or in a quiet shared space, like the library or business center. It’s your time to use, so spend it where and how you want at The Enclave at Round Rock Senior Living.
The Support You Need
For those who may require or request additional support options, those are available to you through third-party providers.*
Learn more about our Independent Living apartments near Georgetown, TX, by contacting our friendly team today.
* Please Note: These providers are independent contractors and not legally related to or owned by The Enclave at Round Rock Senior Living or Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. In making this list available, The Enclave at Round Rock Senior Living and Spectrum Retirement Communities make no representation or warranty as to the nature, quality and scope of the services that are provided by these contractors.
* Assisted Living and Memory Care services will be offered upon licensing by the Texas Health and Human Services Commission.