Transitional Memory Care in Round Rock
The Enclave at Round Rock Senior Living offers Transitional Memory Care in an unsecured environment for seniors who require a higher level of care than is offered in Assisted Living communities, but who are not yet ready for a dedicated Memory Care community. Our specialized program, The Residence Club™, provides comfortable living spaces and specially crafted activities in an unsecured setting staffed by compassionate Transitional Care professionals. This community offers the structure, engagement and support needed to help residents thrive each day.
The Residence Club™
With a limited capacity of 12 residents, our Transitional Memory Care community is designed to provide an intimate and attentive setting. Offering the same benefits as an Assisted Living community, this unsecured community is specially designed around the principle of The Residence Club™, which include:
- Consistent Living Environment—Get the consistency and stability of remaining in your Assisted Living apartment while you participate in the program.
- Personalized Activities—Join in specialized activities that stimulate your brain and body and are based on your abilities and preferences.
- Social Time—Socialize with others in a caring environment.
- Highly Trained, Caring Staff—Spend your days with Life Enrichment Specialists trained in supporting people with impaired memory.
- Family Updates—Rest assured that you or your family will be kept abreast of how you’re doing with regular communication.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 10:00 – Marvelous Minds™: Brain-stimulating activities
- 10:30 – SpectraFit™: Organized physical and therapeutic exercise program
- 11:15 – Sensory Stimulation
- 11:30 – Lunch: Meal in a social environment
- 12:30 – Sensory Stimulation (or rest and medication if needed)
- 1:30 – Creative Activity: Mind-stimulating activity for all levels
- 2:15 –SpectraFun™: Group physical and recreational exercise program
- 2:45 – Snack: Nutritious nibbles and hydration
- 3:15 – Community Happenings: Intergenerational social gatherings
- 4:30 – Sensory Stimulation
- 5:00 – Dinner: Meal in a social environment
- 5:45 – Therapeutic Stimulation: Evening activity
- 6:30 – Program ends
To learn more about this innovative program, contact our team today and speak with our staff about Transitional Memory Care at The Enclave at Round Rock Senior Living.
*Assisted Living and Memory Care services will be offered upon licensing by the Texas Health and Human Services Commission.